Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Everyday savings

I have to say I think saving money is quite difficult. I am not wasting my money but with prices rising every day on everything it is difficult to save. Or perhaps I just don't know how to ...

My husband seems to have no idea what it costs to buy clothes, every time I go into town to buy something he says I am spending too much. And yet I come home with almost nothing, and believe me, I know how to find good deals.

I have however set up some small goals for us when it comes to house savings. I would like to save up for some patio furniture as well as add some plants to our yard. Even thought we repainted the house not too long ago it needs a few fixes here and there. As it is winter here now I figured it would be good to start saving now so we have at least a little saved up. I am going for a very low amount to make sure we are able to save at all.

And of course then the big saving I have - to go home and see my family in Sweden. I've been saving for this for a long time now and I still haven't got half of what I need. Well well..

Unfortunately Brazil does not have a coupon or rebate system so I can't even use that, which would have been nice. Well until then I'll just put aside my cents whenever I can and wait for the summer to come so I can buy new patio furnitures...

If you have a great money saving tip I'd love to hear it!

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.