Saturday, July 19, 2008

In case of an emergency

How prepared are you for an emergency? I mean family/money related emergencies. I am unfortunately not at all very prepared and that is something I wish to change. I am always confident that everything will work out for the best in the end but there are times when it is good to know what to do if something happens.

I have never had to deal with mortgage lenders or attorneys, nor have I dealt with insurance issues or bank issues. Not that I miss it but perhaps it would be good to get some insight on those matters. In case of an emergency, how will I provide for my family or pay for extra expenses? Or how will my husband take care of us if something happens?

I find these questions are tough, very tough and difficult questions but oh so necessary to answer. I don't really have the answer, I just pray we will never be in an emergency situation.

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.