Friday, August 01, 2008

Healthier habits

I have finally after many years of dull excuses taken up running agian. Sure it has only been a bit more than a week but it has been great! I am so happy that I have started running and every day I long for the next time I can go out and run.

When I was a teenager I ran all the time and I have always enjoyed it very much. However as I got older it got put on the side and I became more or less one of those couch potatoes. *lol* Well those days are over, I have now changed my diet, cut out my coffee and started running. I thought it would be hard to give up on the coffee and the sweets but it has been easy. Actually I haven't given up totally but almost, from drinking 6 cups a day I now only take a few sips in the morning and that's it. I hope to finally give it all up.

I don't use a gold anklet but if I did I would probably remove it before going out, I don't liek to run with jewelery and things that distracts me. I have been bringing my MP3 with me but the earplugs keep falling out so I only use it for the days when my training is a bit lighter and I go for longer runs. I like to be able to concentrate and fully enjoy my run.

Well I have changed my life, how about you? Have you finally gotten out of that same old rut that's been keeping you from doing something you really want to?

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Gaida said...

Hi Linda,

We all seem to start out with good intentions. My walking mate couldn't go this morning. So instead of heading out by myself I did some fruit shopping and am now trying to catch up on some computer work on my 'day off'. At least my hands and brain will get a workout!

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.