Friday, August 08, 2008

Patience testing projects

These last six weeks have been extremely busy and I haven't had time for anything. Prioritizing family is difficult when you know you have projects to complete but I have done my best not to let my family suffer.

I have been working on this one project that has left me no time for other things so all my blogs have been suffering, I have piles of articles to write, deadlines to meet and I am beginning to think there is no end to it. Every time it seems to be all good something new comes up making it difficult to finish. Of course I know it will finish but it is really testing my patience, to not talk about my clients patience. The client has been wonderful though, really understanding which really helps. It just shows that sometime things don't work out the way we think they will. But as I am a positive thinking person I am sure there is a purpose behind all this.

But I have some good projects coming up and I am really excited about them and can't wait to get back into normal working routines and get started!

Labeling has become a problem here at home, we are now three who need to label our things and it complicates sometimes. That is when Dymo labels can really help! I love labels, so handy to separate things, no more "who's this?". Great way to organize your things.

Now I have to go back to my project and pray a silent prayer that today is the day when it all works. *lol*

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Gaida said...

Hi Linda,
Know exactly how you feel. Never seems to be enough hours in the day.

I have also taken on a new project (HerProBlog.com) and I must write my next article as well.

I find the best way is to focus on one project at a time rather than having a little of all done but none completed.

Thank you for adding me to your MyBlogLog gave me a prompt to head on over to see what's been happening on your blog.

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.