Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Timing myself

I haven't worn a watch for years, well actually I did buy one about two years ago but I only used it for a few months and then it broke. So really I haven't used a watch for over six years I think. But lately I have been considering buying a new one. I might not wear it much as I am thinking of getting a sports watch to time myself running.

It doesn't need to be anything fancy but I like Festina watches, I like the Festina Chrystal Severele watch, pink and practical.*lol* It would be great to know exactly for how long I have been running and what time it is, at the moment I have to guess and that's not really helping me to motivate myself. If I had a watch I could time myself and try to improve each day.

With cellphones being an everyday item watches has probably lost some of its popularity, do you have a watch or do you prefer your cellphone or perhaps both?

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.