Monday, August 25, 2008

Why you could be missing out on $$

Yesterday I was hit by a powerful "Now or Never" moment and decided that it was about time that I sat down and went through my business plans.

A few months ago I had this absolutely brilliant business idea and was really thrilled about starting it and getting it up a running. Only that someone else also had this brilliant idea and did the exact same thing. Actually she did it so well that I joined her new site that today is a wonderful place to hang out.

Did your idea get stolen/copied? Work around it!
It will not be the end if your idea doesn't go through. Instead of feeling sorry for yourself, try and think about how you can change your perspecitve and work around with what you do have.

Now it took me sometime to accept that my brilliant idea wasn't just mine and it was a huge let down. Last night I went over all my resources, ideas and goals and decided that if I could no longer use my original idea I could at least work around it and do something new.

When a project or goal doesn't turn out the way you would like it to you just need to take a step back and re-think. Many times you are even able to get better results than if you had gone through with the project the first time.

This is why you could be missing out on $$ - you are not using your ideas and curent projects to your advantage. Do that!

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.