Friday, October 31, 2008

Get things done!

How are you with getting things done?

Yesterday I read a very good post over at Moomettesgram about when to deal with tasks and when to leave them -5 Ways to Manage Your Time While Working at Home Online . She shows a superb chart that can help anyone!

For instance; I've let my printer stand for months just because I have left the task of re-charging it until "later". Well that someday later might never come. Instead I should decide when later is. Tasks that are urgent should be dealt with immediately.

You can see the cahrt over at Mommet's Magnificents.

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Cindi @ Moomettesgram's Musings said...

I'm glad you found my post helpful!

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.