Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Heatwave

It has been incredibly hot here these last few days. The heat is intense and it is best to stay inside really. Yesterday we cooled off with ice cream, today jelly had to do the trick as well as lots of cold water.

Thankfully our indoor lightning has a fan! Unfortunately since we rearranged our living/dining room the fan is not in the dining part so we are thinking of installing another one if the living room part.

I love the heat though and it is one of the reasons I love living in Brazil. I like it when it is hot and the sun is shining. As long as it is warm I am happy, but honestly this heat is a bit too much as it is very humid. Yesterday it rained a little but not much and today no rain at all.

I am grateful I work at home and don't have to get on a crowded bus or sit in traffic in a warm car on a day like this. lol

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.