Friday, October 10, 2008

A life full of worries

Some people are more prone to worry about things than others. I worry more than I would like to. When I don't worry about how to get rid of acne or or important external things I worry about everything else. Fortunately I only worry about small things that don't make any difference to anyone but me.

The good thing about being a person who worries is that you usually appreciate what you have more. As I worry about my family a lot I also make sure that I appreciate spending time with them and take care of them. The other day I told my husband that I wish more people were like me, then the world might be a bit more loving.

What about you, do you worry a lot? Is it a good or bad to worry a lot? When is a lot too much?

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Mindy said...

I am a worrier, unfortunately. I can worry myself into a sick stomach or an anxiety attack better than almost anyone that I know. I wish that I could overcome this.

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.