Monday, October 06, 2008

Sell your articles on Daily Article

This morning I had a pleasant surprise when I opened my inbox. I had sold an article I submitted a long time ago to Daily Article. It's been months since I submitted the article, which was more for a test to see how it worked, and now today someone bought it. Which makes me think I should submit a few more.

At daily article you can set your own prices but most articles are around $10-$20, if you are not sure how to price your articles I suggest looking at word length and topic. You can always check what other writers ask for their articles even if you cannot see the full article.

It's not quick money but if you have a few articles lying around then why not submit them? Don't forget to read the terms before submitting. Good luck.

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Maddie said...

What commission do they charge? I used to submit to Constant Content, but they charge 35% commission, and their editors are asses.

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.