Monday, October 06, 2008

There is never enough space

I feel as if I am complaining all the time that there are never enough space for my things. I use it as a constant excuse to not organize my things when I deep down know it is actually my lack of organization that is causing the mess.

Yesterday I was cleaning up in my son's room, of course I had complained that there wasn't enough space for his clothes but after removing it all and folding everything I could see there was more than enough space. In fact there is now plenty of space left. Which makes me think I do not need a big wardrobe or much space to store my things, what I need is to get organized.

Wonder if buying a big self storage box would help at all...? No probably not, I better go fight with my wardrobe instead.

How about you? Are you good at organizing or do you complain about there not being enough space for your things?

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

background checks blog said...

Getting organized can be tough, but it is well worth the effort. I used to be a sort of slob, but one day I got tired of trying to slog my way through the mess to get around my home. I got organized and now simple tasks are actually simple since I am not struggling with clutter.

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.