Thursday, October 16, 2008

What are your daily WAHM priorities?

As a WAHM I have my office next to me everyday. I can basically work at any time I please. But to not lose track off what I do and have some kind of routine in my life I have certain things I do everyday. I believe these things help me work better and concentrate on my work.

One of the first things I do before breakfast is to go walking. An hour every day, if you are thinking about how to lose weight daily walking is a good start. The walk make sure I get out and inhale some fresh air and that I get prepared for a new day.

After I get home I take a shower, prepare my breakfast and do my prayers. My morning prayers are very important to me and I make sure I always do them no matter how much I want to turn on the computer.

I normally try to do the dishes or clean up before I start working but many times they are left behind. This is one of the things I am working on. If I don't do it first thing in the morning
I do it throughout the day but I prefer to have everything clean as I start working. That way I can concentrate better on my work. When the end of the day approaches I do a final clean up before I go pick up my son from nursery.

What are your daily WAHM priorities?

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.