Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Where have your dreams gone?

Cielos y campos de la pampa Argentina / Skies ...Image by Claudio.Ar - Hermes via FlickrWhen we are kids we usually dream about living our dream life, a wonderful life. Sadly that normally never happens and we end up living a life without dreams.

We get so caught up in just living that we forget about dreaming and working towards achieving our dreams. Of course our dreams change as well, when I was a little girl I wanted to be a hairdresser or work in the local supermarket. The hairdresser dream was at the back of my mind for quite some time while the dream about working in the local supermarket faded quite quickly.

We all have dreams, the question is what we are doing about it. I have a dream to live close to the beach, practically on the beach, here in Brazil. To make that dream a reality I'll have to put up some goals and do what I can to make it happen.

I'd hate for my dreams to vanish and not become a reality, life is too short for us to not make our dreams a reality.

Are you working towards your dreams? Or are you too busy living your life?

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.