Wednesday, November 12, 2008

One of the reasons I work from home

This week one of my reasons for working from home has been confirmed. My son has to be home all week because he's got Pinkeye. Or what is believed to be pinkeye, I'm not entirely sure actually as he looks alright.

Had I worked out of the house it would not have been possible for me to take care of him. Who would have taken care of him then? Now because I work from home I don't need to worry about what my boss will say when I arrive late or need to go home earlier or take a few days off unexpectedly. A wonderful feeling really.

Sure it does complicate things for me and I get interrupted all the time but I am still able to work if only slower.

This is only one of the reasons I work at home but it sure makes me feel good that I am able to care for my family when they need me.

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.