Saturday, November 29, 2008

Planning for a great business year 2009

Have you started planning for 2009 yet? It might seem as if you still have plenty of time left but the truth is you haven't. Especially if you have got a business. You need to start planning for next year now!

Planning can be difficult if you aren't used to planning and are the type that takes everything as it comes. You really need to change that if you want to make sure you will have a profitable year.

Next week will be my planning week. I will plan my current businesses and see how they can expand and be profitable. I will cut out on certain things that aren't working for me. Not only do I plan to double my income but I am planning to triple it! And I am sure it can bee achieved with a little planning.

A few questions you can ask yourself in order to get started and plan for a great 2009:

  • What is lacking from my business? (enthusiasm, sales, team member etc)
  • In what areas do I need to improve and how will I do that?
  • What did I do in 2008 that didn't make me any money?
  • What did I do in 2008 that I didn't enjoy?
  • Which product/service is my greatest asset and how can I improve it?
  • How can I reach out to new customers and promote my products/services?
  • How will I know 2009 has been a great year?
The last question is especially important. What defines a great year? Have 2008 been a great year? What made it so great? A highly important question in my opinion.

Have you started planning your 2009 yet? What are your biggest goals for 2009?

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Thank you,this is a great post. It just reminded me that the year is nearly over and I too should take the time to set my business plan for the coming year. I also would love it if I could even double my income next year :)(triple would also be nice!) I look forward to reading more posts in the future.

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.