Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This year's Christmas gift

I've been dreaming of going to the beach for some time now and this year it looks as it could become reality. Because of my husband job we could get a better price and save a great deal of money.

Sounds great doesn' it?

If it wasn't for the fact that I have been wanting to get a drivers license. Now, unfortunately it looks as if it will be more difficult to get a license next year. Price will double and the course will also be longer. So my husband has told me that either I get a license or we go to the beach...

I'd love to have a car and it is part of my plan for next year. I'm not entirely sure how I will make it but somehow I'll plan for it. Of course there are these boring but necessary things to think about like insurance. I'd have to look at cheap auto insurance for some good deals without compromising on quality. I'd love to have one of those little smart cars, or I call them smart cars, as long as they are small.

I'm having a tough time deciding what this year's gift will be for Christmas.... but if I am a clever girl it will be the car. But I so wish it could be the beach...

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.