Friday, January 23, 2009

The discussion that never ends

I am seriously so sick and tired of talking about diet pills. I don't believe in diet pills as a solution to bad eating habits or lack of exercise. In some cases they might help to start off a diet but if you maintain a healthy life style you will not need any diet pills.

I don't care if they are called magic diet pills or Fenphedra, they might promise me wonders and gold but unless I understand what a healthy lifestyle is they won't do me any good at all. Unless I take the time to understand my body and figure out what I need then it will be even more difficult to maintain the weight I lost when I was on a diet.

This is a discussion that never ends and I really just wish people could think a bit further than a quick solution. A healthy life is for life, not for a month....

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.