Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Believing in miracles

A week ago something happened that made me truly believe in miracles. I have been praying for so long for God to provide me with what I need to go to Sweden. I've let everything into His hands and I've done what I can do help.

God has clearly shown me that he had another plan for me than to just rush away with my hard earned money. And I believe that with all going well now I will be able to go to Sweden when time allows me and not when money allows me. Which is a wonderful feeling and it is all His making.

Nothing has been confirmed yet but I can just say that God is good and it is in Him we will find the happiest life ever. Even if this doesn't go through I will still continue to put my trust in Him because He knows what's best for me.

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.