Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Carnival time!

This is the time of the year when the whole of Brazil is dancing- carnival time! Or carnaval as they say here.

It's on TV, it's everywhere, and it's not for me. I just find it boring to watch really. I'm almost ashamed to say so seeing that some people live for carnival. I like looking at the different creations of r a few minutes but that's it, to sit and watch a carnival train for eighty minutes just isn't my favorite way of spending time. I'm sure it would have been different if I had actually been next to the those who dance.

But it is culture, it is very much culture and it is so Brazil. And I love Brazil :)

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.