Monday, April 20, 2009

Now is the time to travel!

At least that is what I've heard. I'm not entirely sure how that combines with the worlds economy, but I have seen some amazing offers lately so something good must be coming out of it.

A few weeks ago a Brazilian airline had some very good offers going and it really got me into travel mode. I wanted to pack my bags and fly away that very moment. And let me tell you I would probably have done it hadn't I been married to someone who is not as impulsive as me. He took me down to earth pretty quickly and there has been no discussion about traveling since. I'm not worried though, I will go traveling soon!

And now it is time to go to Argentina!At argentinaforless.com you can learn all about Argentina traveling. Last year it was cheaper to fly outbound than inbound and Argentine, Chile and other near South American countries were sought after. This year the prices are better giving the Brazilians a chance to see their own country.

Brazil has so much to offer and I am so privileged to live in such a beautiful country so I look forward to get to know more of it and the rest of South America soon.

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.