Sunday, May 31, 2009

Being Who God Made Me

Lately I have been reminded of accepting who God made me and what I've become. I am responsible for my body and should take care of it. Instead of trying to find the most effective diet pills or go on a crash diet just before a trip I should plan ahead.

My upcoming trip to Sweden has reminded me of that. I started thinking about that perhaps I should shape up a bit before I go, but I decided not to go through the stress. Instead I will do what I have to and try not to stress about it. I am no longer that skinny teenager, but a mother and woman and there is no need to try and go back to what once was.

I much more prefer to have a nice trip accepting who I am today than trying to be something I'm not.

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.