Thursday, June 04, 2009

Another year passed by

I often say that I don't know where time goes and I honestly don't. I am turning thirty next month and I have no idea how that happened. Where did the years go?

I still feel as twenty three and whenever my mother in law tells me I have to start using anti wrinkle eye cream I feel as if she is not talking to me. Me use anti wrinkle cream? I haven't even got any wrinkles, I'm only twenty something... Or so I keep telling myself.

It's funny how we don't see how we get older. I can feel I am wiser, but I am still that girl at heart I think. I've heard you can get a crisis at thirty, I hope I don't fall into that category... lol

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Frugal Expat said...

You have a great blog! And I like the 10 things you should know before starting to work from home.. Very valuable info

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.